Add impact to your web pages with top quality still and animated 3D text and graphics, such as titles, headings, buttons and logos. Perfect for web pages, mailshots, movie titles and credits and presentations. With Xara3D you can create an endless variety of 3D graphics from TrueType fonts or imported 2D shapes, with simple controls to alter the extrude, lighting, bevel, color and texture, shadow, font size and type. And there's a whole range of animation possibilities including multi-page sequences and even animated 3D screensavers. Whats more its so simple to use that youll create attention grabbing 3D headings in minutes.
» version 7.0 - posted on 2011-02-16
New animation and bevel types
» version 6.0 - posted on 2005-02-21
New Interface, New Design Types, New Bevel Styles
EULA - End User License Agreement
2011 XARA GROUP LTD
Xara Customer End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Xara 3D Maker software ("Software") is the copyright of Xara Group Limited ("Xara") whose principal place of business is at Gaddesden Place, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 6EX, United Kingdom and may not be stored on any computer or copied without the license of Xara. You are offered a license on the terms of the End User License Agreement ("EULA") set out below.
If you accept the terms of the License Agreement, select "Yes".
Selecting YES and installing the Software constitutes acceptance of the terms of the EULA. Please read carefully and accept the terms and conditions of the EULA before installing the Software. Do not install the Software if you do not agree to the terms and conditions of the EULA.
If you do not accept these terms and you have purchased the Software you may within 14 days of purchase return the CD-ROM containing the Software, unused and intact or in the case of a download a Letter of Destruction to your supplier together with proof of purchase for a full refund.
XARA 3D MAKER END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA")
You are permitted to:
1. load or download the Software and use it only on a single client computer which is under your personal control; except that you may
2. copy the Software from one computer to another under your personal control provided it is used on only one computer at any one time and only by you. The copies must reproduce and include Xara's copyright notices;
3. transfer the Software (complete with all its associated documentation) and this license to another person provided that person has agreed to accept the terms of this Agreement and you contemporaneously transfer all copies of the Software you have made to that person or destroy all copies not transferred. If any transferee does not accept such terms then this license shall automatically terminate. The transferor does not retain any rights under this Agreement in respect of the transferred Software or license.
You are not permitted:
(a) to use the Software on any computer or system which permits electronic access to it by more than one user;
(b) to rent, lease, sub-license, loan, copy (except as expressly provided in this Agreement), modify adapt, merge, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the Software or its associated documentation except as permitted by law;
(c) except as expressly provided in this Agreement, to use, reproduce or deal in the Software in any way.
The license is effective until you terminate it by destroying the Software and its documentation together with all copies. It will also terminate if you fail to abide by this Agreement. Upon termination you agree to destroy all copies of the Software and its documentation including any Software stored on the hard disk of any computer under your control. If you are using the trial version of the Software then any rights to use the Software or images created with it terminates with the expiration of the trial period.
You own only any CD-ROM (or authorized replacement) upon which the Software was supplied where it was not downloaded. You may retain such CD-ROM on termination provided the Software has been erased. Xara shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as recorded on the original CD-ROM and all subsequent copies thereof regardless of form. This Agreement applies to the grant of the license only and not to the contract of sale of the CD-ROM.
This license gives you the right to use images created with this Software with the following limitations:
1. The textures and fonts cannot be redistributed, sold or published in any form, commercial or otherwise.
2. Some fonts are provided by third parties who retain the copyright. In all cases copyright is reserved by Xara or its licensors and is protected by international copyright law.
3. You may not use the images for any purpose which is prohibited by law.
WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES
1. Xara warrants that the storage media on which the Software may have been supplied will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 90 days after the date of original purchase. If a defect in any CD occurs during such period you may return it with proof of purchase to your supplier who will replace it free of charge.
2. Xara warrants that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with its accompanying documentation (provided that the Software is properly used on the computer and with the operating system for which it was designed) and that the documentation correctly describes the operation of the Software in all material respects. If Xara is notified of any significant error in the Software during the period of 90 days after the date of original purchase it will correct any such error within a reasonable time (by replacement if it chooses) or, at its option, refund the price of the Software (against return of the Software and its documentation).
3. The warranties set out in paragraphs 1 and 2 above are your sole warranties and are in place of all warranties conditions or other terms expressed or implied by statute or otherwise, all of which are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Paragraphs 1 and 2 also set out your sole remedies for any breach of Xara's warranties.
4. In particular Xara does not warrant that the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error free or that all errors in the Software can be corrected. You load and use the Software at your own risk and in no event will Xara be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind (except personal injury or death resulting from Xara's negligence) including lost profits or any indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of or inability to use the Software or from errors or deficiencies in it whether caused by negligence or otherwise, except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
Nothing in this Agreement shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
This Agreement shall be governed by English law.
If you have any questions concerning this Agreement please write to Xara Group Limited, Gaddesden Place, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 6EX, United Kingdom.
The bundled fonts and textures cannot be redistributed, sold or published in any form, commercial or otherwise. Haxton Logos, Geotype, Greek Diner, Russel Write, Bouton International, Huxley Titling and Whimsy fonts are provided by kind permission of Gary Bouton and remain Gary Bouton, see www.theboutons.com. In all cases copyright is reserved by Xara or its licensors and is protected by international copyright law.
This documentation is protected by law. All rights, especially the right of duplication, circulation, and translation are reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced in form of copies, microfilms or other processes, or transmitted into a language used for machines, especially data processing machines, without the express written consent of the publisher.
All copyrights reserved.
All other product names are trademarks of the corresponding manufacturers. Errors in and changes to the contents as well as program modifications reserved.
Xara is a registered trademark of Xara Group Ltd.
Xara Group Ltd. is an affiliate company of MAGIX AG.
MAGIX is a registered trademark of MAGIX AG.
Other mentioned product names may be registered trademarks of the respective manufacturer.
Copyright Xara Group Ltd., 1994-2011. All rights reserved.
Windows and FrontPage are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. TrueType is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Macromedia, Flash and Dreamweaver are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated, in the United States and/or other countries.
Frankfurter Venetian, Geotype, Greek Diner, Haxton, Russel Write, Steppes, Bouton International, Huxley Titling and Whimsy fonts kindly provided by Gary David Bouton, see www.theboutons.com
Other fonts are from a collection created by Fontbank Inc., which can be purchased from our web site www.buyfonts.com
Many of the WMF symbols on the CD are letters from EFF fonts Creatures, Chess, Symphony, Picturesque, Birdie and ArrowPi which are some of the variety of quality fonts from the EFF range which can be purchased from our web site www.buyfonts.com
Other WMF symbols are courtesy of James Parry or come from the Publish Art CD produced by Ekits. Details about this graphical resource can be found at: ekitsonline.com or from firstname.lastname@example.org
Still more WMF symbols were produced from Gary David Bouton's symbolic fonts Geotype, Haxton and Sympols. GeoType and Haxton are included on this CD, Sympols can be downloaded from Gary's site www.theboutons.com
Other mentioned product names may be registered trademarks of the respective manufacturer.